Monday 24 September 2012

Long time coming

Food is awesome.

I know we need it to survive and sustain us. We need it to make us grow and thrive and stay healthy. But when it comes to food, no generation has been more blessed than ours.

With the invention of the internet, and the fact that people are migrating more than Arctic Terns means that we have an abundance of flavours, cultures and recipes at our fingertips. This makes me a very happy baker!  And being a very happy baker makes me want to share. So, thats my plan.

I feel everyone can bake or cook. Some people just need more instruction and tutelage in the 'How To' bit. And that's where I come in. I will do my best to make any recipes I share as easy to understand as possible. But any questions feel free to ask.

I bake regularly; and I will be the first to admit I prefer baking sweet things to savoury. Give me a cake over a casserole any day. But here's hoping this will be a good mix of both.  

Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment